Enviado por david el Lun, 07/15/2019 - 15:38
A few days ago, on June 14, a “women's strike” took place in Switzerland. This mobilization was directly related to the ITUC (the International Trade Union Confederation- a “tool” of the USA and the multinationals) event that followed on 17 June at the ILO titled “ILO in 21st Century”!
The main demands of the women's strike were: "Investments in the care Sector, recognizing the unpaid work of women at home and in society, zero tolerance of racial violence ...”
Enviado por david el Mar, 01/23/2018 - 16:44
According to figures released by the Bloomberg economic news agency, during the 4 days of the meeting at DAVOS, the remuneration of business leaders in relation to the average income of workers in their respective countries will be equivalent to:
• more than 2 years of average income (GDP per capita) in the United Kingdom;
• more than one year and 10 months in the Netherlands;
• more than one year and 8 months in Switzerland;
• more than one year and 7 months in Spain; and
• 18 months of average income in Germany.